Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Don't forget to pick up the Sunday paper. I have always gone to my local Apple's grocery store because they give you a free paper on Sundays when you purchase $10 worth of groceries. Over the holidays I didn't always make it up to the store on Sunday, or when I did it was later in the day when they were all out of papers.

So I jumped on the Plain Dealer's website and signed up to have the newspaper delivered. (they have a deal running for new delivery for 12 weeks for $1.29 for the Sunday and Wednesday papers and since the PD just went up to $2 on Sundays...this is a much better deal)

Today is my first delivery day, but I recently read somewhere (sorry can't remember where) that you should purchase the same amout of papers that you have members in your family so you can properl stockpile. I may go pick up another paper or two at the store, since I need to grab a few things anyway.

Need to know how to match these wonderful money makers up with this weeks deals?

I am not going to re-invent the wheel on this one...so here is my favorite match-up site for the drugstores:





Jenny on Southern Savers is located, yes you guessed it down south! So don't look at her grocery store deals unless you want to get super jealous, but she has some awesome info about CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens. You can jus click on the items and print out a shopping list straight from the site, with the proper coupons for each item listed!

No comments: