Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Morning Storytime

Went to my local library this morning for my little one's weekly storytime (noticing my avid library use yet?). He may not get as much as I hope out of the stories and rhymes but he gets such a kick out of watching the other kids crawl and walk around and it gives me a nice hour to talk to other parents. I even picked up some bilingual childrens songs to listen in the car ride home. Oh and did I mention that all of this is FREE!

Sorry but I have to keep throwing that out there...I want the best for my kid as I am sure all of you do too, so I looked into all of these educational places to take him. Frankly the library was just a no brainer. I mean really have you seen the prices on some of these child learning centers!

Okay enough ranting on the costs of childrearing for today, but seriously (if you don't already) take a look at all the free programming at your local library. They have things for all ages: stroytimes, line dancing, computer classes, etc.

No comments: