Sunday, January 24, 2010

Printables

Now that you have your paper, don't forget to supplement them with printable coupons:

coupons.com
smartsource.com
redplum.com

I also love to check hotcouponworld if I am looking for a specific item on my list. You can search every coupon available but I like to limit it specifically to printables.

Kristin over at Couponing to Disney has developed a list of printables by product if you would prefer to searh that way.

Don't forget to google the companies websites of the brands you use the most. You can definitely find some awesome coupons that way. For example I have recently hit up every baby food company imaginable since my little guy just started solids and I wanted to supplement the baby food I make. For the item not in season right now it's just more cost efficient. That is a post or another day though!

No comments: